** Exclusively Online **
Let’s start celebrating now!
You deserve something extra special this year. Enjoy our Limited Edition Holiday Set specially curated for you.
The Huggable down comforter
- Ultra soft 100% microfiber fabric shell
- Responsibly sourced premium duck down 700FP
- Medium weight
- Sewn through boxes to prevent down from shifting
- 8 perimeter loops to keep comforter from sliding inside the duvet cover
Rosee` duvet cover set
- 100% Cotton Sateen
- Soothing printed design that’s abstract yet traditional
- Reversible design
- Includes pillowcase pair (King, Standard)
- Anne de Solene brand
- Custom ties sewn inside to match our comforters perfectly to keep comforter from sliding inside the duvet cover
Complimentary domestic shipping.
Fill power measures the amount of cubic inch space taken up by an ounce of down. Higher numbers reflect the size of the down cluster. Larger clusters “trap” more air resulting in fewer ounces needed to produce the lightest fluffiest down comforter!
Thread count measures the number of threads per square inch. Finer threads result in higher thread counts. The weave is tighter making the fabric more downproof (to avoid leakage). The light weight of finer threads allows for greater down loft (fluffiness) and breathability of the comforter in order to maintain an even temperature.
Many consumers who believe they are allergic to down are really just allergic to the dust from down that is not washed properly. Because down is an animal by-product, it must be washed several times before use.
The shell of the comforter must be stitched with care. Down can leak through if needle holes are too large or the edges do not have enough stitches per inch making room for fibers to sneak through.