The Premier Natural Pillowtop Pads are designed to add surface plushness and luxurious comfort to the mattress. The soft outer covering is made with organic cotton for breathability, and is quilted with layers of all natural French wool to wick away moisture for a dry sleeping environment, and provide even surface temperature. Under the quilting is layering of all natural Talalay latex for added comfort and pressure point relief to hips and shoulders.
PREMIER NATURAL 2″ PILLOWTOP PAD – Tapered Edge Construction
A great choice for those that want to add surface softness to the mattress, and is a favorite on the Premier Natural Cotton w/Wool Wrap Mattress. As well, adding the 2″ Pad to the Premier Natural Latex Quilt-Top Mattress takes the plushness to the next level for those that want a really soft feel. (pillowtop pad thickness is approximate)
Premier Natural 3″, 4″, and 5″ Pillowtop Pads – Boxed Edge Construction
Taking luxurious comfort to the next level, the Premier Natural 3″, 4″, and 5″ Pillowtop Pads feature boxed edge construction, and are made with the wool quilting on both sides, so you can flip the pad over and sleep on the other side. The thicker the pad, the more natural Talalay latex. We recommend any one of these thicknesses of Pillowtop Pads on the Premier Natural Cotton w/Wool Wrap Mattress. (pillowtop pad thickness is approximate)
Advantages of the Premier Natural Pillowtop Pad:
- Adds surface plushness and luxurious comfort to the mattress.
- May enhance wear and lifespan of underlying mattress, as body weight is first absorbed by the pillowtop pad.
- If need be, a replacement pillowtop pad can be purchased separately.
- Being able to remove the pillowtop pad to rotate the mattress means less weight to handle, as compared to a mattress where the pillowtop pad(s) are sewn in.
Not available for shipping outside the contiguous USA
- Luxurious Covering Made with Organic Cotton
- Exquisite French Wool to Wick Away Moisture
- All Natural Talalay Latex Cushioning